rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is ambition the definition of alpha?

Is ambition the definition of alpha?

Ambition can be trained and taught.
Just 4 years ago I was a wage slave, internally miserable, yet completely brainwashed myself to be believe I was content, a facade of pseudo-happiness.

Found the Red Pill around 3 to 3.5 years ago and instead of letting it crush my soul - I harnessed the lessons & resurrected myself into a different human being altogether.

Fast forward and now I own Equity in 5 different companies, some of them are making great revenue & some of them are pre-revenue.
ALL of them are truly bringing me more fulfillment than I ever imagined possible. The amount of passion I have for life now compared to 4 years ago is night and day. I literally leap out of bed at 4:30am excited to take on the world. I have a hard time falling asleep at night. I lay around imagining what entrepreneurial possibilities I can make happen. I'm looking to go into politics within the next 5 years.

I HAVE NO BOSS, I am the boss.

Ambition is something you can develop the ever loving shit out of.
Raise your expectations, standards and your bar.
Simply doing this mentally, will make it happen over time in the physical realm.

Messages In This Thread