rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Was Your Worst Post-Nut Depression?

What Was Your Worst Post-Nut Depression?

I was just making a joke guys. But honestly, I've been considering writing a collection of shameful drunk sex stories for a while. Might as well have something positive come out of all those mornings of self hate, right?

I used to have really bad self-esteem; when I got drunk, I had this ego-driven fetish for being the most attractive guy that a girl had ever been with and being the most amazing sexual experience she ever had. I needed the compliments they would give me and also the 100% certainty that they were into me. It caused me to do a lot of really regrettable things, but at least I can look back now and laugh.

If you guys enjoy this, let me know, and I'll keep em coming.

All-You-Can-Eat Fat Girl Pussy Buffet

A girl from my high school planned a party on a Saturday night that happened to fall on my 18th birthday. Her and her crew were part of that group of girls who were not attractive or popular, but tried to make up for it by being extra slutty. I knew they all liked me, but in normal, sober life, I wouldn't be caught dead with any of them.

My aunt dropped me off at the party around 9pm and the girls immediately started pouring birthday shots down my throat. I drank close to 10 shots in the first 45 minutes I was there and got completely tanked. One fat theater girl started flirting with me hard and I started getting horny. She took me into the basement of the house and we started hooking up with her behind the couch. We did it as a safety precaution in case anyone came downstairs. Eventually, I took off her pants off and started motorboating her vagina.

A few minutes into this, 10 people decide to move the party downstairs. They hear her moaning and catch me in the act. [Image: undecided.gif] Luckily, they were kind enough to leave us be instead of making fun of us. With the people gone, I finished eating her out, we got dressed and we decided to rejoin the party.

Later that night I made out with an even fatter girl in front of a lot of people before passing out. I woke up at 4am drunk as hell and looking for more affection, but everyone was passed out. I stumbled around the house looking and walked into one of the bedrooms, where the host of the party was sleeping. She was the chubby 6'2" center for our school's JV basketball team. I invited myself into her bed and she gladly accepted me. I thought it would be a good idea to bury my face in her hairy FUPA too. I had to come up for air after a while, so she began furiously masturbating. After she came, I tried to get on top of her, but she turned me down for sex. This made me come to my senses and realized the extent of the disgusting things I'd done. I grabbed my shoes and walked 3+ miles home, cursing at myself all the way. Whatever, at least the whole ordeal was over.

That Sunday night, my parents and I drove to two-day scholastic event out of state for one of the colleges I had my heart set on attending. An hour into Day 1, I was already bored as hell. Then I received a text from a friend:

"Dude, where are you? Are those rumors true??"

My heart sank. The girls who walked in on me at the party had been gossiping and the story was flying around the school. My phone was getting blown up by everyone who had my number - one of the rumors was that I had a threesome with the two nasty fat chicks. People were accusing the 6'2" girl of taking advantage of me, since there was no way Eddie Winslow would ever hook up with her. By Tuesday morning, my friend texted me the new rumor: I was too embarrassed to even show my face at school. I wasn't around to defend myself, and couldn't even text anyone back during the event. I silently had a panic attack for the next 24 hours.

When I finally arrived back at school on Wednesday, the girls would just stare at me, whisper to their friends, and giggle. All of the popular dudes looked at me with stupid condescending grins and tried to give me high fives. I overheard some freshman kids I didn't even know (and who clearly didn't know who I was) spread the rumor to one his friends right in front of me.

I got teased like crazy for next few months until we finally graduated. I found out that the 6'2" chick and 6-7 other kids from my high school would be attending the university I wanted to go to, which caused me to opt for another school where I wouldn't know a single soul.

And for the record, I didn't even get to bust a nut.

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Messages In This Thread