rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Was Your Worst Post-Nut Depression?

What Was Your Worst Post-Nut Depression?

My worst post nut depression was when I was 16.

Me and another 16 yr old friend had fake IDs that said we were 18. We were accompanying a 3rd friend who was 19.

Our trio went to a shady strip club. We were allowed in with no problem.

It was so darkly lit but I took a stripper with a big booty in the back room for a lap dance.

She knew I liked her ass so when I laid on the couch she bounced her booty directly on my dick, dry humping while i pulled her hair and grabbed one shoulder. Her booty just went uo and down bouncing directly on my dick. It was so intense that I soon clutched her wide hips to not lose control.

Felt so damn good. But being a young horny teen, I prematurely ejaculated in my own pants.

I paid her immediately and left as she laughed saying that I was a "quick comer". Apparently she knew what she did to me. I spent the next 30 mins in the bathroom washing the cum out of my boxers and jeans then waiting for it to dry.

Anyways as I left and went in to the front lobby which was well lit, I caught a glimpse of the stripper that gave me a lap dance.

She looked like she was in her 30s-40s, had stretch marks all over her gut, lumps and scars on her body, and a wrinkly aged face from hitting the wall and heavy smoking but was caked with a lot of make-up.

I was so disgusted with myself that I seriously had depression for about a month.

I feel regret and shame to this very day.

I haven't been in a strip club ever since.

Messages In This Thread