rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Was Your Worst Post-Nut Depression?

What Was Your Worst Post-Nut Depression?

Back in high school a couple of friends and I found out a very hot acquaintance of ours was having a "girl's night" house party for some chick's birthday. I knew where she lived so we decided to roll up around midnight for a few laughs. We show up and are eagerly greeted by 20+ girls, all sloppy drunk, some of them extraordinarily hot. Not a single dude in sight. We get bombarded instantly and within 5 minutes of walking into this house I'm in the bathroom with a 5, a 6.5, and an 8 and making out with all of them. After a couple of minutes the 5 takes my dick out and starts blowing me, the 8 enthusiastically joins in, but the 6.5 bugs out and leaves. Fast forward a few minutes and I walk out of this bathroom cheesin' from ear to ear.

Had I left right then and there, this evening would have been one of my fondest memories. Instead I stuck around only to get the horrifying news - the ratchet 5 I was making out with was in the driveway sucking off not one but TWO dudes to completion in their raggedy ass Cadillac just a few short minutes before we arrived.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread