rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suggestions on girls who care what other think?

Suggestions on girls who care what other think?

This is mainly about this one girl since i've meet Ive had strong feelings for. I've talked to alot of women so I can get a gist of who they are quickly however I personally want a girl who smart and having met one after two weeks in phnom phen Ive been running into some problems.
Shes smart however since shes older than me , 31 and im 22 , there is a social stigma that its wrong to be together even though our compatibility really high. Obviously I dont care because I want what I want which is a smart girl. However on her side, she has mixed feelings . When I meet her personally face to face , I can control this feeling and we will have a good time no doubt about it. However she doesnt give me that opportunity to meet face saying that shes busy and doesnt have time for love and this and that. While she is a owner of a small factory and really is busy, I know for a fact she has some left over time at night to actually meet which she doesn't give to me. Its like ever since ive meet her my drive been low to talk to other women since im so focused on her. Is it leading me astray? I think focus is important in getting everything you want in life. Ive had experience with older women who are smart and have been able to over come challenges like this because I spent time with them. However this one isn't letting me budge in her life and it makes me want her that much more haha. (and consuming my mind so its hard to focus on other work too)

suggestions ?

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"

Messages In This Thread