rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building from the ground up - Ottawa Canada

Building from the ground up - Ottawa Canada

Some notes:

Being bald doesn’t matter at all. I have been shaving my head bald since I was a teenager because I liked the look. I don’t think having a head full of hair would’ve changed my results. I suggest that you own it. In fact, since you are likely darker skinned, you can get away with being bald easier than if you were lighter skinned. Being bald is not the problem. Your insecurity is.

I’m not sure how to help you with your personal problems/past history.

I think you need to consider seeing a nutritionist for your weight. I used to weigh 235 lbs. I lifted heavy weights and ate constantly because I wanted to be a bulky powerlifter. I decided to switch to bodybuilding and, based on the dieting regime of my coach, I lost 20 lbs in 3 months. 80% of your body shape is determined by your diet. I think changing your diet to more non-soy protein sources, eating more fat and lifting more weights will help with your sex drive.

Throw away your flashlight and other sex toys; that stuff is no good for you.

Entering stock trading is fine but don’t assume that having money will make women automatically line up to date you. There are a lot of guys out here with high incomes with lack luster dating options.

You mention two women giving you signals and a woman approaching you but the important question is “how many women have you approached?” The more women you approach, the more women you will go on dates. The more dates you go on, the more you will get laid. If you find yourself saying “i’m not going on as many dates as I’d like” or “I’m not getting laid as much as I want”, it all comes down to you not approaching enough. Don’t expect women to approach you.

I’m not saying to sacrifice you life, hobbies and interests to approach women but you need to approach a lot to get results. If you are not approaching, you are not in the game. You should be doing bare minimum 10 approaches as week. Depending on how determined you are, increase it to 20-30. How ever many you approach, make it sustainable. You don’t want to get burned out.

You shouldn’t wait to get in shape and get money before you get into the game, you need to start today. The more money you have and the better you look, the things easier will be. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get results.

In fact, why did you give up your career as a hip hop producer? It is something you are passionate about and saying that you are a producer with your own company and have met Just Blaze and 9th Wonder is far more interesting to women than saying you are a stock trader.

For you, I’d suggest using social circle game and day game. You say you are interested in hip hop and Buddhism so talk to girls that are interested in hip hop, Buddhism, yoga, New Age stuff. Women like guys that are authorities on subjects and since you know a lot about it already, you’ll stand out. Also, you should focus on a target demographic. If you approach women that don’t consider a guy like you their type, you are more likely to get rejected.

Bars and clubs are the hardest places to meet women. You’ll have to go to them a lot before you get results. I wouldn’t focus on internet game either since it is visually based and there’s ton of competition.

But try social circles, day time, clubs and internet game and see which works best for you and what you like the most.

Messages In This Thread