rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Work Relations: From SNL to LTR

Work Relations: From SNL to LTR

Quote: (06-07-2016 06:38 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

You get an LTR by keeping her as an FB, and letting HER drag you into the relationship kicking and screaming.

She has to feel that you're a valuable and sought after man, and that she worked hard to land you. That she had to invest in you to keep away the competition.

Right now, you're basically offering her a life raft, and she's not offering more than her pussy. That would be a bad move even if she didn't have a kid. To lock away your freedom, to gain access to your lifetime of earnings she needs far more than a pretty face and good blow job skills. You're setting the price of you far too low.

Right now, you're super thirsty and accessible. You're offering her all these chances. Your behavior is unbecoming of a high value man, much less a player.

Not understanding this basic quality in women means that even if you push her into a relationship, you do not have the experience to keep her mind occupied. Why would she even be there?

Furthermore, she just got out of a thirty month relationship. She might want to be in a relationship right now, but it will be a rebound relationship that will fail. She's not equipped to handle all of that, until she figures out why she couldn't hold the last one. If he went beta, it's because she picked wrong, or didn't know how to motivate him. If he left her, there are probably issues on her end. You need to know that shit.

Solution?

You need to keep the fuck buddy door open, but your most pressing task is to fuck other chicks so that you aren't so needy.

Her having a kid in her late twenties isn't so much of a deal breaker if you're in your mid to late thirties, but chicks with kids are less than ideal.

If she's a hot chick, you could pull another hot chick without the baggage and responsibilities.

But without actively fucking younger chicks without children, you'll continue to operate in this place of scarcity.

This game shit is serious business. You really need to get your emotions and lust under control. Otherwise these low value chicks will continue to rule your mind. Man's tunnel vision when it comes to easy sex is our downfall.

WIA

Thank you WIA. As expected you give a sound & coherent respons to a simple question. Your quote of "Man's tunnel vision when it comes to easy sex is our downfall" and saying I am offering her all these chances is so true it hurts. I live by the Abundance Mentality yet I fall into easy traps like these. Getting pussy drunk is a bad habit, I agree.

Cheers,

CS

Messages In This Thread