rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serbia - The best country in Europe

Serbia - The best country in Europe

Quote: (06-22-2017 01:27 PM)Nowak Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2017 01:15 PM)Nowak Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 10:06 PM)lowhead360 Wrote:  

She wasn't voted in she was appointed. A Gallup poll in 2015 showed that 69% of Serbs think homosexuality is immoral and a disease.

People have to realize that Serbia isn't an independent country. It's a colony. The media is totally censored, the ruling party is financed entirely by Merkel and the EU, government thugs routinely beat people and jail with an opposing opinion (read common Serbs), and every major decision is made outside of Serbia. It's a fucked situation and has been since our color revolution in 2000, but the past five years have been utterly brutal and the amount of control Brussels and Washington have in the country is utterly insane.

This is a gross oversimplification. The issue is the Serbian politicians being in the pockets of everyone and standing for nothing but themselves. Vucic proudly does business with Saudi Arabia. Hungary and Orban are less globalist but still pro EU. A complete over hall of the international financial system is needed so blaming A B or C isn't going to solve anything with the amount of nuance involved.

Balkan nations putting their lot with the Saudis or the new silk road program is a faustian bargain.

Look what's happening now with Brexit, all the Pakis and Pajeets will stay and there will be a hard neoliberal Brexit with even more globalism and corporate welfare. The EU has some measures that prevent people from being treated more than poorly. Serbia would absolutely benefit from the working time directive. I've never seen a bigger fire at will culture.

I agree, the Serbian political system is corrupt to the core but the entire thing is financed by the West. Vucic and his NGO thugs receive millions to bow their head in Brussels and then when they get back to Serbia, rig elections, jail dissenters, sell land to foreigners, and totally censor the media.

There isn't a whole lot of nuance involved. How else other than total colonialism can you explain a gay PM being appointed in a country where, according to a Gallup poll conducted just over 1 year ago, 69% of the country said they think homosexuality is an illness and immoral. I don't particularly care about homosexuality but it's impossible to say that Serbia is a sovereign democracy when the stats say what they say and "our PM" is who she is. Just one example of many where the EU and their domestic cronies are ramming laws, values, and humiliations upon us. But I agree, without the domestic cronies it would be alot harder.

Maybe the EU does have some benefits but NONE of them would accrue to Serbia or its people. The only thing the EU is interested in is an independent Kosovo, a weak Serbia that's turned its back on Russia, and a source of cheap, expendable labor. We will NEVER be more than third-rate Balkan trash in eyes of your average Westerner and that is a fact.

And the business Vucic does with the Saudis is fairly minimal, we do exponentially more business with primitive shitholes like Germany for example. As for the Silk Road, it's one of the few positive things I can say about this current administration. China has always respected Serbia's territorial integrity and I welcome their presence and investment. Far more honest and reliable partners than any European country has ever been to us.

Messages In This Thread