rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Next Global Elite Plan: Universal Basic Income (UBI)

Next Global Elite Plan: Universal Basic Income (UBI)

Again, as I've said previously:

A large number of low intelligent, low resource moronic mob would not stand a chance against a well trained, well funded army, i.e. the National Guard. You think that the Baltimore Riots couldn't have been stopped in 24 hours if the powers that be had willed it? Of course it could have.

The people you're discussing are only a threat because they have numbers and little to lose. But with the proper mentality, they could be dispatched quickly.

Your argument is not one of logistics or "reality", it's a matter of morality. You think it's immoral to let portion of the population die due to their own poor choices. I do not.

Your next argument will be about the politics of such a move, and how it could never happen, blah blah blah.....

But it's irrelevant. The piper must be paid. Maybe not today, but someday.

The only way the system can continue is for a drastic reduction in costs or a drastic increase in productivity. And if there is a drastic increase in productivity, someone will have to convince the wealth owners they need to surrender their wealth to the masses, and I just don't see that happening. I think they'd rather hire a private army to defend their wealth than be continuously taxed at huge margins, margins that won't be supporting 15% of society, but rather 85%. I just don't see that pitch being accepted.

Messages In This Thread