rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Questions

Two Questions

Weird start to the thread but i'll chip in and answer.

Some men are certainly naturaly alpha. There are are set of traits that all 'alpha' men have that some men just naturally posess. Confidence, charisma, humor, social-awareness, good looks, the list goes. Some childhood conditions can create these personality traits (alpha parents, extremely detached/bad parents). Everyone else develops these traits.

In my opinion this dichotomy is true to an extent. However I wouldn't say that women's need for sex is purely emotional. It is physical too, just not entirely physical like it is for men. Sometimes you bang a sloot and she was just physically very horny. Especially in our modern era, women are becoming slaves to their physical need for sex as the social consequences of being a sexually prolific girl are becoming smaller.

Hypergamy is bad for women's psyches. Women with high numbers are definitely damaged emotionally, you just need to talk to them for an hour and you can see it quite easily. Different men are like a drug to them. They will continue to take yards of new dick per year, and each one in an emotional sense is less satisfying than the last. Men become more like human dildos than partners. I've seen women go from virgins to sloots in less than a year, and with it their emotional stability plummet.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Messages In This Thread