rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude mad dogging you, what are you gonna do about it?

Dude mad dogging you, what are you gonna do about it?

Was he an aussie?

I got mad-dogged a lot by aussies in Thailand. It seems like the lowest element of the country goes there...

Most of them--even the big ones--are just posturing, and frankly they wouldn't know what to do next.

My favorite incident was a car-full of them drove by a nighclub I was standing outside, and were macking on my girl. I told them to fuck off. 3 of them jumped out of the car, paced up to me quickly and said, "What you say...you fucking American!?" (I'm not even american lol). "We're part of a gang...we've got 40 guys who could come kick your ass."

I LOL'd. As if 3 on 1 wasn't a big enough advantage!

Anyway, I held my ground. Told the guy to chill...and they walked away like the little pussies they were.

P.S. Bear in mind...these guys don't want to get in trouble with Thai police. If you're causing trouble in Thailand, the police won't think twice about fucking you up. I knew that. They knew that. And that's how I "won"...

Messages In This Thread