rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Game Tricks Masterthread

Online Game Tricks Masterthread

Quote: (06-01-2016 03:04 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

^ Just speaking from my personal experience. YMMV. I get opened by girls from time to time, but the majority of them are hogs. Girls pretty much know that if they open a guy they're saying "Hey! Would you do me a favor and please come fuck me?" and so don't often do it because they don't want to feel sexually rejected if a guy doesn't respond.

I only met with two girls who directly opened me, both were "6"es and I banged one and fingered another on the first date.

If a girl "visits" your profile repeatedly that's the equivalent of an opener, but without the threat of direct rejection. That happens to me a fair amount. It's a kind of flirting.

In my experience the best looking girls are more impressed with a guys ability to open them in a way that's not corny, have a "normal" conversation for a few messages, push for the meet and take charge of making plans, and run tight game on them in person.

Thats why give it a go sometime with an insanely good looking guys profile and see how many 9s and above open and beg to be fucked in other words.
A bit later contact the same 9 whos recently been turned down or diasppointed by the hot guy she opened and win that pussy .

Also a lot of sites like tinder you can't tell if someone is visiting your profile .

Messages In This Thread