rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA Player: "Women Are Manipulative"

NBA Player: "Women Are Manipulative"

Quote: (08-01-2011 12:30 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

There are rumors that Antonio Cromartie (of the NY Jets) said something similar in order to explain his 8 kids by 7 different women. I agree that these dudes need to step their game up. As a matter of fact, most sport teams have focus groups to help these players identify these types of chicks while us "common folk" have to learn on the fly.

I mean if chicks were trying to get with ME...and I am no "bag of muscles" because my income is way over the national average, what do you think they will do for a guy making millions? I HAVE done my own research and I counted 95%...aww hell, 98% of the chicks that I bedded...I could have (or did in some cases) went bareback in them.

The NBA and the NFL do rookie symposiums that focus on this very aspect of professional athletes' lives. They have skits, have veteran players come in to talk, etc. But once they get out there with money in their pockets, and these chicks come at them...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread