rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game 101 - So What's this Game Thingy about Anyway?

Game 101 - So What's this Game Thingy about Anyway?

What you're always trying to do in every situation in game is make a girl react to you emotionally.

You're doing this primarily in three ways
1. What you say
2. Touching her
3. Moving her from place to place.

Day Game, Online, Night Game, Social Circle - all the same.

You talk to the chick in such a way that has emotional impact.
You touch her in a way that has impact.
You move her around the venue, around the city - and moving her, getting her to come with you - creates impact.

Q. What about?
- suits
- muscles
- money
- great logistics
- feminism

A. Not really that important in comparison to how you impact a girl.

When you affect a girl on an emotional level, the level where she lives her life, none of that extraneous shit matters.

Q. What about value?

Isn't value some calculation of my height, race, amount of hair, net income and body fat percentage? I keep getting 183, but most girls require 250.

A. No. Your only value to a girl is in how you make her feel.

Q. Define feels

A lot of newbs come into the game with only three emotions that they want to stir up in a chick

1) Lust - if I can can make her want to have sex, she'll want to have sex WITH ME.

2) Laughter - If I can make her laugh and keep her laughing, she'll want to have sex with me

3) Pain - I want to put a girl in her place. In public, I want to use verbal means. In private, I know these chicks want to be manhandled and treated roughly.

Yes to all of this, and no to all of this.

Feelings, emotions, are much broader than these three things.

Your goal as a player is to make her feel
- joy, happiness, laughter
- sadness
- anger, outrage, hatred
- awe, inspiration
- envy, jealousy
- sense of purpose, sense of direction
- lust, desire,
- ambiguity, uncertainty
- scared, frightened, startled, surprised

Et cetera. The more "feels" you can give her. The more depth of those feelings...that's how you pull a girl.

And as you get better, you realize that's how you pull a crowd.

So to recap

Game is about making the girl feel something, and making her feel a lot of things. The guy who can get her to feel more, faster, stronger is the guy that pulls the girl.

WIA

Messages In This Thread