rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When University & College Starts & Ends Around the World

When University & College Starts & Ends Around the World

Here is a list ive started compiling.

I came across this thread and thought i would contribute, as this was the precise task i have been undertaking for myself. I have only done the parts of europe i was entertaining visiting. Countries like france, sweden, norway i havent researched. The task took me a few hours to do, but unfortunately i have little time to complete ALL of europe. Maybe others want to throw in their own countries that arent on this list. Anyway, i hope it helps others.

Its sorted by country, alphabetically. The way i approached it was to google the main universities in the cites i wanted to potentially visit. Once i had the name of the university, i would then google: "academic year begins University of Ljubljana". The desired date is normally revealed in the first few search results. Granted some are 2017 start dates, but i cant imagine 2018 start dates being all that different.

I would say that this list has a 5-10% margin of error based on my estimate. ie. there's a 90% chance that universities all over italy start on 21 Sept (Italy: Politecnico di Milano)

01-OctAlbania: Albania University
03-SepBelarus: Belarus State University
10-SepBosnia: Sarajevo School of Science and Technology
02-OctBulgaria: Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
01-OctCroatia : University of Zagreb
01-OctCzech: Charles University
03-SepEstonia: University of Tartu
03-SepHungary: University of Szeged
21-SepItaly: Politecnico di Milano
04-SepLatvia: Riga Technical University
06-SepLithuania: Vilnius University
01-OctMontenegro: Montenegro University