rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women?

Why Do Black Teens Hit on Middle-Aged White Women?

Quote: (08-01-2011 11:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I was just reading an article about the former Obama green energy czar Van Jones. I noticed he has a white wife. No homo shit or nothing but he's a fairly good looking dude.

Did he marry up or down? I'm talking only looks-wise of course, she may be awesome person and a great fit for him. But based on the physical, I think he could've gotten a much better looking black woman.

[Image: g163603_u44920_IMG_0374.jpg]

Of course he married down. I wish some people would be honest with themselves and others about why they exclusively date IR. I've found that it is hard to find black people who will admit that they exclusively date 'others' because that is who they are most physically attracted to. This seems to be an issue that is exclusive to African-Americans, and hence we seem to be the only group who fight so much over IR dating/relationships.

I think it is very hard for black men who feel this way to accept their attraction to women who look completely different from themselves and their family so they try to justify their attraction by turning it into something else and playing the blame game.It is much more acceptable to make generalizations regarding the personality and character of black women than to stand up and saying "I prefer white women because I just find them more attractive than black women" they turn it into "I prefer white women because there are no suitable black women out there and x,y,z..." For them to admit to themselves that they find white women more attractive would justify the same Eurocentric beauty standards that work in favor of white men. It's an ongoing internal struggle. Who wants to risk the backlash from such a statement when you could simply justify your preferences by playing the victim?

This same internal struggle is less likely to exist with other groups, especially whites, because they do not feel guilty about finding another race more attractive than their own. Ask a white man/woman who exclusively dates IR to explain why and I guarantee the first thing they will say is "I find men/women of color more attractive." Ask this same question to a black person and they'll start talking about how black men/woman ain't sh1t, have attitudes, are lazy, suck at life, etc...

Messages In This Thread