rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RoK and the Manosphere are Having the Opposite Effect

RoK and the Manosphere are Having the Opposite Effect

Women are what they are, and female nature is what it is. There is no rhyme or reason to it, it simply is.

Now you have roughly three options as far as I can see:

1 - Accept reality for what it is, deal with it, and get on with your life.
2 - MGTOW
3 - Homosexuality

If you choose the first option, you can go out and experiment with your social skills to find out if reality actually reflects what you have read. If it does, then you can use that to your advantage to either have lots of sex with lots of different girls, or to select the best quality woman that you can in order to have a family, or any combination there in. If it doesn't, then you can do the same.

The latter two options will most likely lead to you self selecting to weed your genetics out of the gene pool.

I find sex without some form of connection to be quite a hollow experience very similar to masturbation, except running game to meet a woman for quick sex takes significantly more effort for only a slightly better orgasm. If however I take a little time to build some form of connection with the girl, it can significantly improve my pleasure response to her, hence making for a better orgasm.

I'm not a people person, I'm a person person. Learning and running game has allowed me to develop deeper connections with the few people that I allow to become close friends in my life, and to select better quality friends, while everyone else is kept at what I consider to be a comfortable distance. Learning how to elicit people's reference frames is a very valuable skill in all forms of social interactions.

Whilst I have felt what is commonly called approach anxiety, I have never felt bad after putting myself out there and being "rejected". I would say beating myself up for not having the balls to act is a significantly worse feeling.

If you don't want to learn game for the sake of getting pussy, then learn it for a purely social engineering perspective, which will help you with your family and social life, as well as your professional life. And you never know, your opinions of women may just change along the way.

Edit: Are you really scared of squirrels?

Messages In This Thread