rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RoK and the Manosphere are Having the Opposite Effect

RoK and the Manosphere are Having the Opposite Effect

OP, you're currently in what's know as the "Red Pill Rage" moment! By knowing the information that you know, you have to make a choice on how you want to be dealing with women from now on. Do you still want to get married, or have short term relationship with them, or just Bang and Bang and Bang... then next? Society will try to shame you in only believing in option # 1, but you get to decide what you want. In my case, it's a choice that took me a couple of months, especially after Roosh went on the Neomasculine way since my Gaming career was given birth thanks to his writings.

The choice you make has to fall in line with the Frames aka the Values & Beliefs you hold for yourself. There is no right or wrong frames to fallow, since you decide what's best for you. These can change over time, so what you select today can be different from what you might want in 2 years. Some members here believe that they have the right to Bang everything that moves since women throw around their cooch like Payton Manning used to throw Touchdown, while other believes to not stick their Big Boys in crazy Skanks.

I know I've made the right choice for myself since I'm now completely emotionless when I'm around women. Despite all my knowledge about their behavior, I'm only reacting with the emotions they're giving me at that exact moment, and nothing else. Hope this helps. You've got a lot of thinking ahead of you. Be sure to take your time on this. Don't try to live a lie since you owe yourself the truth.

Messages In This Thread