rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RoK and the Manosphere are Having the Opposite Effect

RoK and the Manosphere are Having the Opposite Effect

After spending the better part of a year perusing websites like Return of Kings and sporadically reading PUA, neo-masculine, red-pill, and alt-right blogs, I have come to find that I have no motivation to go out and start picking up women. It's the complete opposite.

To put it simply, I've been told all these things that were they about any other group I would be loathe to associate myself with them at all.

Take RoK for example. We have articles about women defecting from North Korea, leaving their families vulnerable to imprisonment and torture. Articles about attractive girls going off to be defiled by wealthy Saudi princes, more then I can count about women secretly loving being objectified and abused, and articles about how easily women fall victim to the one hundred and one varieties of game.

There are pieces that Roosh has written about how game is essentially a high form of clowning, that you're debasing yourself like a performing seal on the off chance you might get your dick wet.

I hear "Women are dumb, women are not loyal, women are like children, women are selfish, women have no sense of justice or honor or comradeship, they'll also sell you and your children up the river for their own benefit and probably falsely accuse you of rape and abuse. So now that you've read all that, we're going to teach you techniques you can use to get even closer to these things."

This is something I simply can't wrap my head around. After reading nearly everything penned on this and dozens of other websites, I've simply become somewhere between numb and slightly disgusted just by being around members of the opposite sex.

How do I drop this feeling so I can actually start meeting women without feeling disgusted, like I'm somehow degrading myself by trying so hard to get approval? Or am I thinking too much into this and just need to somehow let it go?

Messages In This Thread