rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hsinchu, Taiwan Data Sheet

Hsinchu, Taiwan Data Sheet

Quote: (07-25-2011 10:23 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Fret, cool report! You being Hispanic from Honduras, what vibe did you get from Taiwanese women in general? Were they eager to fuck you or could care less about your Latin looks?

Mixx

谢谢Mixx. I got very good vibes for being Hispanic, you get more eye contact stablishments easier and alot of eye-fucking too, adding the fact that taiwanese dudes don't do justice to these babes helps even more as well.

Despite that, I wouldn't say they were eager to fuck you, even if they were, it seems that culture plays a big part in their decission with having sex with you or not. During my stay I learned that these chicks limit their talks about sex, nobody makes out in public (but I did, and it felt good. She was loving it too, its like she was showing off her latin trophy, lawl). So even if she's all into you, and she's moaning like hell and makes rodent noises and her pussy is soaking wet, the probability for LMR is still very high, its all related with the culture.

Bear in mind though, this applies best in Hsinchu, Taipei is a different story. Definitely much easier but you still gotta put in alot of work and tight game, because chicks are way hotter, and there is more competition because you're not going to be the foreigner anymore.

Messages In This Thread