rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls leaving too quicly after elderly opener

Girls leaving too quicly after elderly opener

Just gonna throw in my 2 cents... ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ask for the number!! Regardless of how the approach goes, if she starts with the "oh it was nice to meet you bla bla", do a quick qualifier/number close.

Like, "cool, well you seem like you have a really fun personality.. we're gonna hang out, what's your number".

I like this number close for two reasons:

1) you are qualifying (giving her a reason you're interested) her on something other than her looks like every other chode who doesn't know game.

2) "we're gonna hang out" is very confident. You're not asking, you're telling her.

So remember, ALWAYS ask for the number!! **The two exceptions are in social circle game or places like the gym/class/etc where you will be seeing them again. These situations you still want to get the number, but you have to judge the situation. Sometimes a slow play is better since you'll see them again.

So WHY do I say to ALWAYS get the number?? Well, you NEVER know which ones will text you back! You NEVER know. Sometimes you do a KILLER approach and everything goes right, and you think Hell yeah!! I got this one.... and then no response. Other times, you do just an ok approach or even a bad one, and for some reason the girl hits you back.

TLDR: ALWAYS go for the number!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread