rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls leaving too quicly after elderly opener

Girls leaving too quicly after elderly opener

Let your experience be a warning not to follow anyone's prescripted advice cause it's all bullshit. There is no default method with checkpoints you can go just through and win. What you do is assess the situation and its context and adjust accordingly. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking fraud. You still game but in a different way. It's like with driving a car. You can go from A to B on a highway or drive through a city full of stoplights, turns, traffic jams, etc. You're still the same person driving the same car but you adjust to the situation to get where you want.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING depends on the context of the interaction. By context I mean how you met, place and time, chemistry/sexual undertone, etc. There are many factors at play so

In your case, you met her by accident by her initiative, she was interested in something she was looking for professionally and caught her attention only cause she heard you speaking something. You conversation was rather formal, she gave you her email [very formal] for the same reason so the overall context was rather formal.

You can't suddenly start gaming this chick up cause she probably doesn't even view you this way. But you can spike her interest in different way, the way I mentioned and in the meantime in between the verses you can throw some flirt into the mix, you know, misinterpreting her answers, little innuendos, etc, as you get her talking and opening up you use what you have in common to take it further. You might even play all surprised saying that she seemed kind of stiff and the beginning but she actually isn't because you like how she blablabalbla...

PS. I'm writing based on what I know from your writing so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Messages In This Thread