rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I don't fear rejection but..

I don't fear rejection but..

Quote: (06-01-2016 06:02 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2016 02:41 PM)Parox Wrote:  

Hi, I've been interested in Game for a long time now. As Tyler would say "A Hardcase Newbie". One of my biggest problems and sticking points is not that I'm afraid of rejection, rather, I either embrace it and to be honest I'm fed up with it. Any advice is appreciated at this point. I'm thinking I may actually benefit from routines and structure instead of just butchering the whole interaction while not giving a fuck of the outcome. I think I don't care enough if that makes sense? What course of direction would you give to your best friend if they felt the same way I do?

I'd tell you to stop being interested in game and become interested in girls. From what wrote it seems like you're more focused on executing game in front of the girl instead of actually going for the girl herself. This is why you feel like you don't care enough, cause it's not you who does it, it's your pickup persona. You put on that game mask and become game man who talks to girls. That's the vibe I feel from your writing.

Don't take too literally what they preach about no outcome etc. I know their stuff inside out, it's just a mental trick for students to let loose and don't shit their pants. But in reality when you like a girl you automatically have outcome whether you like it or not. That's good. Where's outcome there is a plan. At least it should be. So the only thing you should have in mind is how to swoop that girl off her feet and capture her heart and take her for a ride towards horizon where you can be with her one on one.

Yes I admit I have this problem. Thank you so much.

Messages In This Thread