rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I don't fear rejection but..

I don't fear rejection but..

I wouldn't say I'm coming off as aggressive, at least, not towards anyone in particular. If anything I've become aloof to everything. I've become totally miscalibrated by hanging onto the advice for so long. Mentally, personally, I think it's helped with my fears but not my insecurities.

I will post my approaches in the approach thread. As for my fashion, it's very average, I've enlisted the help of some old girlfriends to take me shopping and 'make me look sexy'. Is this a bad idea? After all, it's women giving me fashion advice lol.

Legitimate Confidence or False Bravado? Well, like I say it's helped me mentally somewhat, especially the realisation that it doesn't mean much to get rejected as much as I thought, at the same time I started out with the 'Fake it til you make it' mentality so it's a long history of False Bravado that's built my character over time. Of course, this is now a problem.

I've definitely gotten lost with calibration in terms of outcome independence, like you say, I just come off as weird. I took the advice years ago to hang with guys who are naturally good with women. I followed bad boys around and have definitely picked up some abusive tendencies on a social level. This is through miscalibration though.

So what's the remedy? "If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten" springs to mind. I'm sure calibration skills are something I need to put more effort into, from your replies that's one thing.

Messages In This Thread