rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hey what's up guys, Really happy to be joining a more serious PUA orientated discussion place. Been solely on the pickup Facebook pages, which are now just toxic with trolls it seems.

A little bit about me..

Met someone who I consider an MPUA back in 2013, who introduced me to game. Took everything he said with a grain of salt, but still encompassed the popular "higher value" qualities like preselection and maintaining a strong frame.

Became a male stripper, which was my crutch for women for years. Adapted very bad game, regardless of my lay count going from like 7 to 60 in only 2 years.

Wanted to break the crutch plus a girl broke my heart, so I got into more newer age pickup like RSD and have been fairly happy ever since then.

First few months were extremely bumpy, but we learnt from our mistakes and now every night we either pull or find ourselves in quality sets (going out 2-4 times a week).

I'm most curious how guys deal with loud venues running night game. It's a big problem for me and my wing, we don't approach inside venues anymore. As it's just so much effort trying to run good game, we believe it comes across as try hard and needy. Putting so much effort into trying to talk to a complete stranger. We only go inside if we're already walking in with a set to get drinks, or we're meeting someone; something misc like that.

As a result of this, our game is 95% street. Which we are happy with, but living in Canada this isn't sustainable in the winter [Image: undecided.gif] It's been a fucking ride the last 6 months, will be hard to go back inside the warmth of the clubs. Or might have to move somewhere warmer to continue street game?

Anyways, that's me. Looking forward to meeting some other like minded individuals, giving / sharing different perspectives so everyone gets more abundance.

Messages In This Thread