rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP)

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP)

Beautiful piece from the DM (horrible source so I will quote, but here is a link).

Quote:Quote:

Asia Argento's new boyfriend reveals they made love on a table for an hour on their second date - as Anthony Bourdain's close friend Daniel Boulud says the chef died of a broken heart

Asia Argento has opened up about her new relationship with Fabrizio Corona, a paparazzo who recently served a year in jail for blackmailing celebrities
Corona said in an interview earlier this week that the pair made love for an hour on a table during their second date
'We talked for hours ... Then I stood up, I took her head in my hands, we kissed, I laid her on the table and we made beautiful love for an hour,' said Corona
Argento, who has admitted to having open relationships, was dating Anthony Bourdain when he took his life in June
Bourdain's close friend Daniel Boulud is also opening up and saying he believes the celebrity chef died of a broken heart
'I don’t know exactly but I know … I know that what he did was something that was a shock to everyone, absolutely,' said Boulud

And the Chad who was cleaning her pipes:

[Image: 6242932-6395229-image-m-126_1542317254299.jpg]

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread