rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP)

The Anthony Bourdain Thread (RIP)

Quote: (08-29-2018 04:53 PM)Echovoid_52 Wrote:  

People like ridicule Weinstein for being some ugly beta creep and imo Trump is beneath him.

I don't know, man. We can play the "where would their game be without money/fame" game all day - it's always something to ponder with celebrities - but Trump in his day at least kept trim and could rock a good suit, and even people who dislike him will admit he has natural charisma and force of personality. Staying off alcohol as long as he has also speaks to a sense of self-discipline that rich and poor guys alike have trouble acquiring.

That surely nets him ranking over Hurricane Harvey, who went from looking like a chubby extra with goofy hair in a bad Will Ferrell comedy in his youth, to something out of a Lord of the Rings movie from about 1998 to today. A lot of the #MeToo crowd have claimed he had charisma too, but just as many have talked about how much of a slob he is and has always been. Sure, some women will forgive a belly and a bad face on a guy if he's got the right swagger, but pigging out in front of them, belching and farting, making gross pig noises - I don't know any amount of "Alpha" or bulletproof game that offsets that.

Take away Trump's cash and connections, and I can still see him bagging some hot women in his 50s and 60s. Take away Harvey's cash and connections, and, Jesus, I can't imagine the kind of chick who'd actually agree to...

[Image: 2593374207_b96b45f51c.jpg]

Never mind.

Messages In This Thread