rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funniest/awkward pick up stories

Funniest/awkward pick up stories

Quote: (05-25-2016 02:43 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Search!

Quote:Quote:

3. Use the forum search engines before posting. Don't be lazy--poke around first before you start a new thread.

Using search via google and your thread title (VERBATIM, except I replaced the forward slash with a space):

Embarassing and funny sex/date stories

Worst or best cockblock stories

How to be funny

The last one is a friendly hint.

Thanks, I actually did do a quick search but I didn't use enough variations of terms to find anything remotely relevant. My bad and I take responsibility for it. I may share my story in the appropriate thread. It was fairly embarrassing so it fits.

Quote: (05-25-2016 10:24 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2016 01:34 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Nothing funny there except in the morning. Her phone rings and it's her father, wishing her happy birthday. Now I got the chick in my bed on her birthday that I need to leave. I make up my excuses to get her out of there and she does leave but was very awkward in the morning.

Is this something people consider funny? I think you left out the funny part of your story.

I added the word awkward for a reason. It was awkward but that's now besides the point. As I said to the above quoted poster I may post in the appropriate thread.

Messages In This Thread