rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why 'nice guy' game works in Peru

Why 'nice guy' game works in Peru

Peruvian guys treat women like shit. Not all of them, mind you, but enough that almost every woman I talk with says she can't stand Peruvian men and she prefers to be alone rather than dealing with them any more.

The men are babied by their mothers growing up, and once they get a girl they expect her to take over the mother's role. She is going to clean up after him, cook his meals, wash his clothes, and if she dares question things it is not unlikely for him to rough her up.

Peruvian men drink until they are sloppy drunk, then at 4 or 5am go home and puke and piss and shit all over the place, then expect the girl who stayed home to spread her legs, then clean up his mess afterward. If she doesn't she gets smacked around.

The men have zero respect for the women. I was talking with a pretty 20 year old the other day and she told me a story about when she was 8 months pregnant with her second child by her long-time boyfriend. There was no food in the house so she waddled to the store to get something to eat. She saw her boyfriend with his friends and some of the local slutty girls smoking and drinking in a bar. The guy is an evangelical Christian, has a job and some money, and is considered a good guy here. When she brought this up to her friends and family they acted like it was her fault, and when she refused to accept the blame she was ostracized from the family.

Peruvian men treat women like meat. Yesterday I was walking down the street and in front of me was walking an attractive girl. Some dumbass saw her coming and pulled out his phone to video her walking toward him, talking shit and pushing the camera in close to her chest and butt as she walked by.

This is just a sample, but I could keep going. When guys come here and try to pick up girls by being a badass or cocky/funny or whatever then fail, this is why. She has dealt with this sort of crap all her life, and she doesn't need some foreign dude bringing more b.s. for her to deal with.

Foreign men have a reputation of being much more respectful toward women, of not getting trashed, of generally not being the sort of dick that Peruvian men tend to be. If you are kind to a Peruvian woman, treat her with respect and consideration, and ultimately make her life more pleasant, you will be amazed at how loving and giving she can be in return.

Messages In This Thread