rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Language Immersion = Live with a foreign chick?

Language Immersion = Live with a foreign chick?

Hello, All

After spending sometime in DR, I had a love for the Spanish language.
I thought i'd ask the great minds of this board if they had any ideas on how to achieve my goal. Not to mention, I hope to retire in and live on some Spanish speaking island. At the moment, I can't afford to live their in order to get true culturally immersion, so that is out of the question. I'm an IT guys so I can't find a job their unless I could work for some large U.S based company. So the next best think is to live with someone that can speak the language fluently e.g. native speaker of course I learn better from women [Image: wink.gif]

I'm far from fluent but have enough basic conversation skills to function. The trouble is that, I don't have alot of reinforcement when I return back in my own country USA. Has anyone every thought about getting a Dominican/Mexican/[Insert your fav country here] chick to live with you for 3 or 4 months in order to improve your language skills? I'd love to find someone that might want to move to Michigan could stay in my home for FREE, for a few months to help me master the language. I think this could work, but i'm not sure how to go about it. Where could I post offers for something like this and get a positive reply? Any thoughts/ideas?

Messages In This Thread