rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pattern of Losing Attraction

Pattern of Losing Attraction

Quote: (05-23-2016 01:25 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A lot of good advice, but my take is that you are just dating these girls. There is no game here. I'm not trying to be harsh, but this is a wake-up call.

You have no idea what you're supposed to do, so you don't know what to do. You're getting typical results. This is what happens to most guys. This happened to me, minus the pretty boy aspect.

Even guys here who don't actually understand what game is. To use an old school term it's fast seduction not fast sex.

It's not so much that you're making mistakes. Let go of that. You're not in the right head space.

Trying to boil water by putting it in the freezer.

There are game denialists, but this is game unawareness.

I blame you being a pretty boy and getting easy lays but no real pulls.

Every date I go on is either a bang or a second date. That's not bragging, that's recognizing this simple fact.

If a girl agrees to meet up with you, wild circus sex is on the table.

It's your job to make it happen for her. That not only means making her feel good in a generic way, but hitting different buttons of her personality through words, silence, body language and action.

Her being physically attracted to you is just the resume. The date is the interview.

Most pretty boys don't have much to add by her measurements. That's why older chicks love pretty boys. Just bang her and leave, there's nothing to engage her on an emotional level. That's what she wants.

These younger chicks can get better dick than you all day long. She wants you to fuck her mind. I don't mean build a love connection.

You're really losing these chicks during the first interaction/date, not so much the texting.

The next broad you get out for happy hour, don't talk about the same old bullshit. Even If it's a five minute number pull you want to affect her.

Cold reads with and delving into her thought process and emotions. Predicting how she feels, articulating things that she cannot. That's value.

Creating an atmosphere of us versus them, that's value.

This doesn't have to be all Dr. Phil. There doesn't need to be a story about losing your dog so that she opens up with a tragic story of her own.

Maybe you turn the date into an adventure. Send her to score drinks for the two of you.

You just can't meet these bitches for drinks and talk about work and current events. Much less make out in the Camry and expect anything to really happen.

For a player, you want that meeting to be so eventful that she doesn't want to leave your side. That's value. That kind of value has shit all to do with your face, money, or six pack.

It's supposed to be cinematic. You're snap chatting right now.

WIA

[Image: potd.gif]

So much distilled game wisdom in this post.

Newbies (hell, and experienced guys too) should read this several times and meditate on it. Internalize even a quarter of what WIA is talking about here and your game instantly goes up a notch.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread