rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pattern of Losing Attraction

Pattern of Losing Attraction

Thanks for for the replies. Captain's analysis is spot on. I can get 5's, 6's, 40 year olds and the like with minimal effort. But I don't want to do that anymore. In fact the only thing in the past year that would qualify as a relationship and not a fling was with a 6 who was cool as shit, but just not there in the looks department. Had to end it.

Another question I have is what is the appropriate amount of texting and what subjects to use for building rapport through texting? I guess I'm from the old school where texting was mainly used for logistics and setting up physical interactions. As you can see I have an easy enough time at first, but by day 2 or 3 I'm running out of stuff to say, reasons to text them. I'm naturally introverted so all this stuff has to be learned. I've made a conscious effort to text more instead of being stubborn and waiting for them to text me but my results have remained about the same. Any advice on the frequency and timing of texting would be appreciated as well.

Messages In This Thread