rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best way to pick up a waitress at a bikini bar?

What's the best way to pick up a waitress at a bikini bar?

Quote: (08-05-2011 11:57 PM)CJ Wrote:  

I don't know what happened in a mere 2 weeks, but suddenly it's ghetto as fuck.

This has happened to me.

I used to hang out at a place that had these girl waitressing:
[attachment=2629]

I ran through at least half of them. Then one week later I go back and the place is gang turf or something. Plus, it's packed, and no facetime with the girls at all. Even the ones I'd banged were too busy to sit for a minute.

Hostess, Bikini type places, and strip clubs are my Mecca for obtaining what Mixx calls Unique Bangs. Girls that are willing to work at places that require them to dress scantily and flirt, aren't just acting like sluts, they actually are.

If in the future you find yourself wondering what to do to get the girls from places like that to blow you, befriend the management.

Most of the time, there will be a queen bee type woman in charge of the girls. At a hostess bar or Asian strip/bikini club she will be called "mama" and her presence will be known. If it isn't an Asian place, tip a manager or bartender well, then ask him to introduce you to some girls.

Again girls that work in these places are sluts. Sluts usually don't have their shit together. Whenever the manager or mama talks to one of these girls about anything, they get so nervous about losing their jobs or getting fined, and you're half way there. It's not that they can't pay they're rent, they don't care about that, most of them have a boyfriend with an oxycontin (in the US) or meth (Asia/Hawaii) habit to support. They don't know who you are, you actually could be the manager's friend, hence, she better try extra hard to make you happy so the dollars roll in.

The next thing you want to do is FUCK one of them. You fuck that girl with everything you've got. Also, smoke good weed with her. Girls that work in places like that are the cattiest jealous women on the planet. You go in there one week, bang a girl, then go back the next week when she's fighting with another one. That girl she's fighting with will try even harder to bang you just to spite the other. They all shit talk eachother in places like that. No matter what asshole crap you pull you need to get two rumors flying about you amongst the girls. They are 1) He will fuck the tar out of you, and 2) He has good drugs.

Trust me, I go to strip clubs all over and use their jealousy to my advantage. I'll just start talking about my girlfriend who dances at some big name place who paid cash for her e class. Once I can sense the "I'm gonna fuck this bitch's man" vibe I move in. Naturally the girlfriend I talk about doesn't exist.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread