rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Electric Energy Attraction. Any experiences with this?

Electric Energy Attraction. Any experiences with this?

High end lounge bar: Im spitting game. Plenty of cuties....

Then I start talking to this middle eastern muslim chick. One of the hot ones.

She had these dark green eyes w/light green flecks. Pretty face and piercing eyes.

I just felt dizzy when I was looking at her and within 2 feet of her. Felt like I was drunk w some kind of homebrewed neurological cocktail. It was almost like I was starting a spatial distortion from a shroom trip.

But if I was at a distance, say 5 feet, I didn't feel anything.

I asked her if she was feeling the "energy" between us... and she was saying I feel the love between us (she had traveled to india and done the hippie thing).

Anybody ever had this before? It was def some kind of different and I've had mad hot girls.

So to recap, felt this insane dizziness when standing next to this girl when she was looking at me head-on- pupils dilated, first hit of a bong head-high style buzz....which goes away when shes not looking into my soul.

Weird as sh-t. Still can't explain it....

Whats your guys experience...

This was just an unreal feeling.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread