rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Papaiela Progress Report

Papaiela Progress Report

Quote: (07-14-2016 02:50 PM)papaiela Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2016 11:09 AM)brokinetic Wrote:  

Hey there,
You are making good progress, I am in a similar case as you. I have been daygame beginner for the last 5 months. I am yet to get laid, but had a few dates and some makeouts. I nearly missed out on a cute french girl last week as I hesitated on physical escalation despite the girl being interested on me.

I follow Krauser (as you said,the guy went one year without getting laid in his early days)a lot and I agree that daygame is not easy.Keep it up, never give up, and trying reading some self development books suggested on Roosh.com. They help me a lot.

Gd luck in everythin

Thanks for the support and bonne chance brokinetic! I really appreciate it, especially now because I feel a bit bitter because of all the effort I put in... but there is no reason to be bitter because I have kissed and fucked more girls in these last 7 months than during my whole life. Game works. Just keep approaching.

For the books, I am currently reading the count of Monte Cristo as well as a farewell to arms but I will probably stop reading the latter because I find it boring as fuck.

About French girls, do you game them in French or English?

I really like the feminine French girls and I can easily connect with them because I speak French and have enough knowledge about the French culture. The girl I kissed last week was my first French and blonde experience before I got Amoged.

She had the accent that I hate but the body and face that I like. She was from the north, from Lille.

I normally game French girls in French. Sometimes I use English to but it doesn't change anything. I found that university students in the city I used to live(Grenoble) were quite receptive to my game. But that was about 3- 4 months ago when my game was really bad. Now I am travelling. I just visited Lyon and Toulouse while enjoying Euro 2016. TOday I will be leaving to Eastern Europe for 1 month plus vacation

Gaming in a new town is surely harder as I need to get used to the venues and logistics. so I will be spending at least 5 days in each cities.

Lets see what happens. And keep and gaming!!

Messages In This Thread