rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Papaiela Progress Report

Papaiela Progress Report

DAY 3:

Today was a shitty day mainly because of masturbation yesterday, my vibe was off but here is how it went.

Approach 1: In the bookstore (cutie 7.5)

Me: Excuse me do you know a good travel book. My friend recommended me X book but I can't find it. I am going to Mexico and I can't decide which one to take?

Her: Oh I recommend the lonely planet books. They are pretty good and are written by people who actually lived there.

Me: Oh okay...

I get cockblocked by an old lady she asks me where X books are and would not shut her mouth for the next 15 min. The cutie ejects and I thank her. I am stuck there with an 80 yo. She talks to me about war, the american culture, Europe, her restaurant in Italy, globalisation... The art of rambling ladies and gentlemens.

Approach 2: waiting for the subway (static 6.5)
I notice we have the same running shoes.

Me: Hey nice shoes.

Her: Thanks.
I move my feet so she can see my shoes, she smiles.

Me: Since when do you have them?

Her: I don't remember (very closed BL)

Me: Oh okay, mine are just 3 months old. You know what I hate when people wear the same clothes as me. Could you please stop wearing them Friday?

Her: (She laughs) Yeah sure.

We continue talking about her accent, her country which I went to (she's european). My ramble was pretty good since I would not shut up during the whole trip. When getting in the subway her body litterally shifted away ( She was not looking at me). Too much social pressure for her I guess. She was not very receptive but I continued anyway.

I tried to bring the convo into hobbies and dancing (dropped bait did not bite) and dropped some jokes. Her BL changed as I was talking and turned more towards me but I could not make her feel comfortable since when we got off she would literally look at her phone and leave. She was scared a bit I could tell. Maybe I should have told her about my plans where I was going to build more comfort.

My 3rd approach was with a cute Asian (moving) she just walked away.

4th Approach: I followed this girl and waited until she stopped and I opened her. It's the dumbest approach ever since she was wearing all black I dropped some joke about how she was going to cemetery but she acted weird and I felt pretty bad I don't know if she was bluffing or actually lost somebody. I just apologized and went for the next approach.

5th approach: I see this girl walking facing me, first thing I see is the earrings.

Me: Excuse me I like your earrings did you buy them from Spain?

Her: Oh no. I bought them from X.

Me: Oh cool I thought you bought them from Spain. (My mind froze here, empty balls empty mind) Where is X store.

Her: It's blah blah. She starts moving and says to me you have beautiful eyes. I freeze and she moves away. I should have chased her but did not.

6th approach: I open this static girl with a bike and I start rambling, she ejects 20 sec later.

My game sucked today but I am happy I approached anyway.

Messages In This Thread