rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Papaiela Progress Report

Papaiela Progress Report

Hello guys,

So I thought about writing this thread in order to keep track of my game improvement as well as give some inspiration to the guys who are just starting out. I will have some free time in the next 3 months and I would like to improve my game and myself in a general manner.

My background:

A little bit about myself, I'm in the 22-25 age range with middle eastern traits. I am 5 ft 7 and I started game 6 months ago as well as several self improvement activities along with it. Before that, I spent my last two years in the library studying like crazy which I regret but now I can spend more time working on myself rather than worrying too much about school.

Game Assessment:

In terms of game, I consider myself intermediate rather than a newbie. I have been going out consistently for the last months around 3 times a week (most of the times with a wing) and I also did some Day Game but I still have some Approach anxiety in certain locations (near my social circle: university and my neighborhood). One of my goals is actually to overcome this fear. My game knowledge is fine since I have read several books ( Day Bang, Bang,The Game...) but more practice is needed from my part. My body language has improved tremendously as well as my vocal projection.

My night game is pretty good, I can open easily, vibe pretty well, tease easily and be physical. My sticking points are as follows: 1) Calibrate more the conversation between teasing and serious conversation. 2) Push for the pull. This is a tricky one since I cannot bring girls home. NO EXCUSE
My Daygame needs more work since I have approached less during the day than at night. I approached a lot during the last two weeks (See App. Thread) but I have been flaked a lot since I do not build rapport. My baiting and my rambling need a bit more work an I will dedicate time for this. I simply need to put more work on Daygame overall.

Self-improvement:

In terms of self improvement activities, I have been doing salsa lessons for about 4 months but have not been consistent. Salsa has improved my body language skills, my dancing skills and my presence around women. I recommend it to anyone who is starting out. I have not been going to Salsa clubs but it helped my Game big time.

Secondly, I took an improvisation class which helped me be more creative and my public speaking skills. Furthermore, Improv' helped me come up with many routines, especially after the class where the creativity was at its highest. One of my future plans is to take more impro classes and acting class since I think these skills are directly transferable to GAME. Thirdly, I have been going to the gym consistently for the past 3 months and I have seen some results so far. Lastly, I have traveled alone and spent some bucks on my wardrobe.

My Goals:

- Approach 3-5 times a day
- Go to Toastmasters (2x a week)
- Continue going to the gym
- Continue Salsa
- Talk to 5 random people a day
- Study for 4 hours a day
- Watch one episode of Seinfeld a day
- Ramble for 45 min a day
- Limit masturbation to once a week

Let's do this!

(Disclaimer: English is not my first nor my second language so grammar mistakes are expected in my posts if you cannot tolerate them do not bother reading).

Messages In This Thread