rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Chasing girls is our biggest downfall" by Rich Piana

"Chasing girls is our biggest downfall" by Rich Piana

well to me being charismatic is pretty much the same thing as having game. That's all people try to emulate really.

Charisma + balls = game & lots of sex

I've always said that one should focus on self improvement first and second go for the girls. Things are way easier when you're just content with who you are and what you've achieved. This does however not mean that you should stay home and not bang anyone for years until your bank account hits whatever number you have in your head, or you become famous or whatever your goal might be, no. What I'm trying to say is that business and self improvement should always come first, and then maybe you have another 30-60mins a day to hit on chicks and bang some out. Why not.

What I dont understand is certain type of guys who are doing daygame all day long, walking around the streets like a stray cat, looking for targets, who can't even have a normal walk with their friends in the streets because all they are doing is scanning for targets.

However, this doesn't mean I'd want to look or act like the guy in the video above. I honestly didn't even see the thing completely, but I agree with the overall message. Focus on your goals first, then get a quality woman, or women.

Messages In This Thread