rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Chasing girls is our biggest downfall" by Rich Piana

"Chasing girls is our biggest downfall" by Rich Piana

IMOHO the guy is completely right, i was contemplating going to Russia and spending my time hooking up rather than remain in UK and doing something productive with my time like start a business. At the end, what do you really get out of life? You can work on yourself, build a solid future, and attract all the women you want when you are a bad ass, via online dating and spend 30mins a day sending out messages. The alternative is going to Russia spending years there as an English teacher, getting paid peanuts, at the end meet same quality of girl, and have no financial stability.The question is, do you have faith that you can be successful? If so, stay at home, work on yourself, and then find the right girl. Save your money and invest it wisely.
By the way, about the flag count thing, he is completely right, flag count and the number of girls you fucked is the most pointless "achievement" in life. Nobody gives two shits about it, neither should you. Focus on financial stability and quality of wife you will have at the end.

Messages In This Thread