rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New to the game: Needs advice

New to the game: Needs advice

Recently, I was at a local Chinese restaurant and my waitress was pretty cute. I asked her for some extra lemons and she brought them over. When she did I went very direct and asked if she had to work all night and if she wanted to do something after work. I got her number and texted her later in the night. I was getting what I thought was a very clear signal of “ I want to fuck you tonight”, which later come to find out was, “ I want to fuck you”. Big difference. So, I had the wrong game plan going in. The text exchange was something like.

Me: Hey, this is the guy from the restaurant tonight.
FOB: hi, i remember you
Me: What time do you get off
FOB: 11, too late, right?
Me: Come over and have a glass of wine. We can watch a movie
FOB: i can’t too tired
Me: Too bad I was going to let you sleep her tonight since you are tired
FOB: Bye
Me: Bye

This was the end of that. I scared the cat and got my signs crossed, but you live and learn. It won’t happen again.

I went to another party at the same place a few weeks after the first and was talking to everyone. I managed to talk to a cute chick with piercing and great style. She is actually an aesthetician, and a former school teacher. We talked in the middle of the night and then went our separate ways when she said she wanted to go talk to one of her friends. I was seated and just having conversations with anyone that was coming to talk to me so it was not a problem. We mostly talked about fashion and I got her input into what I should be wearing and where to shop. As the night was winding down and she was leaving she came over to say good bye to me. I told her to give me her number so she could take me shopping soon and she complied. I have texted her a few times and she keeps saying we will go out sometime soon. I am not really stressing it, and I never text her over the weekend as to give her the idea I do not have plans. Which normally, I do anyways.

I had a date Friday with a girl I have been texting for a while from POF. We made plans a few times during the week, but it was Mother’s Day, and she had plans too late in the day. So we finally meet up on Friday. I pick her up from her house and we go back to my place. I told her I had a rough week and just wanted to be boring. So we ordered pizza and watched Netflix. It was a little bad on my part because of all the LMR. I kept getting pulled away, and I have not experienced it much before so I let it keep happening. I had the wrong mind set entirely and was trying to bang on the first date instead of letting it happen naturally. I learned that you want to push the boundaries, but never to be told no or pulled away. Maybe once or twice, but not always. I could keep my hands inside her panty line, but if I moved she would pull me away. She was not into kissing either, so it was kind of different for me. Usually a girl will kiss you or even want to kiss you, but it seemed very minimal. I think I should have just waited until the second or third date to try and do anything more, but I wanted to learn a lesson from this so I tried a lot of ideas to gather information. I froze her out and didn’t touch her at all. She began to cuddle with me more, that is a good sign. Still too much LMR and do play. Later I tried to turn her on by say “let me eat your pussy?” “Do you want me to eat you out?” This blew up in my face and she said she had to go home. I told her I would take her in the morning, but she could call a cab or uber. I wanted to see if she would break and it was already 1:00 am and I was exhausted. She ended up calling a friend to come and pick her up and I’ll defiantly never see her again. Oh well, I gained so much more information doing that then anything else.

I had a date Saturday with a girl I met off of POF. I’ve learned that if you find a girl online. The best advice is to not ask about a date immediately or even the number. You should probably talk to them all day and maybe another day on that text site and then ask for the number. Later when the time is right ask about a date. It may be time consuming, but it doesn’t scare the cat. So, I meet this girl Saturday at a Starbucks. We talk for about two hours and she is loving me. I have to do all the talking and she says she is nervous. I am touching her leg almost regularly and she says that is why she is nervous. I think it is just deniability, but maybe I was doing it too much. They say not to do constantly, and I wasn’t, but still; I need to work on that. We go out to the parking lot to see a movie and we start to hug and she puts her head into my chest because it is a little cool. I lean into kiss her and she turns her head. I stopped, but as we are standing there I tell her I want a kiss first. She does kiss me and then we move to the movie. I put my hand on her back as we walk to the movie and I buy her ticket. A little back story, this girl and I have had a few weeks of text exchange and we have done all you can do via telephone; pictures, phone sex, videos. So, we are fairly acquainted with each other. We get into the movie theater and I move the arm rest out of the way, and pull her towards me. She cuddles with me for a while then we start to kiss. I touch her face and she strokes my junk a few times. I start whispering what I going to do to her and she does the same. She had previously said we had to wait three dates to hook up. Needless to say, we left before the movie was half way over. I rented a hotel for the night and I got my first Guatemalan flag and first date bang. I feel pretty good. The Friday night prep really paid off because I wasn’t forcing my hands on her and she was very open. Almost no LMR, she would put my hand on her pussy and after a few seconds tell me no, I thought this was funny. Another note, we really never made out with our tongue down each other’s throat, lol I guess some girls don’t need that or something. Kind of similar to the Friday night date.

I need your guy’s advice and suggestions of what to do about what I’ve told you, or any comments.

I got a girls number at work the other day. She was one of the caterers, and I had very little time to pull the girl. We had about an elevator ride down and then back up. I was chatting with her about where the place she worked, and why it was so far away from the city. She said she went to school in the city. I continued ramble with other hobbies of mine, amateur photography, and opportunity photo shoots. I compared her ride from school to work with mine and told her what my major was. On the ride up I asked her what her major was and suggested she was a web page designer. I made sure to phrase questions without questions and had good frame. I asked her for her number and said we should go out on a date soon. She gave it to me and I texted her two days later, but still no response.

Me: Hey, this is Canvas. We met at “work” the other day. How’s your day going?

Was this the wrong thing to say; I mean I know every other guy is going to ask how her day is going, but I wanted it to be cat friendly and be easy to respond too. Any help is greatly appreciated because I will re try again Monday or Tuesday.

Messages In This Thread