rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela is collapsing

Venezuela is collapsing

I heard a story on NPR of all places, about five years ago, profiling the situation there. The NPR reporter actually explained that the Chavismo philosophy was irrational and obviously based on untruths, but a voting majority of Venezuelans was willfully unrational, and was prepared to believe the country's problems were caused by a foreign conspiracy, against all logic or reason.

At the time, i found this idea remarkable. The idea that unreason could have such a strong and pervasive basis in the electorate seemed impossible.

What a difference a few years makes. Now this spirit has spread over all of western civilization, most particularly among the governmental, academic, and cultural elites.

If Trump and the various nationalist movements fail, we all need to be ready to weather this kind of crisis.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread