rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was the Prophet Mohammed a pedophile?

Was the Prophet Mohammed a pedophile?

Quote: (05-14-2016 06:07 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2016 11:46 PM)911 Wrote:  

Given that there is some scholarly debate about Asha's actual age and that she is clearly an outlier, I think that the portrayal of Mohamed as a pedophile is a bit tenuous.

As the saying goes, you could build 100 bridges, but nobody will ever call you a bridge builder. But suck just one cock, and you are a cocksucker.

It's the same here. If you have fucked just one child, it doesn't matter how many sexually mature women you have fucked, you are still a pedophile.

Disagree, pedophiles will invariably have a pattern of behavior. I am not an expert on islam nor have I read the koran, but the guy married 14 women and one of them might or might not have been pre-pubescent, so it's a very flimsy charge, objectively speaking.

Quote:Quote:

I agree with you 100%. Brutal ideologies such as Islam require brutal dictators for there to any semblance of a functioning society. The majority of the Muslim world only responds to force and fear. The idea that we can transplant democracy into these countries, which requires a high-trust society, the ability to negotiate and so on, is retarded. It was a terrible idea to get rid of Saddam Hussain in Iraq and Qaddafi in Libya Although they were both brutal dictators, they kept their country together by force for decades and posed no threat to the West, and soon as they were gone the countries descended into chaos. The exact same thing is happening in Syria and it will be a disaster if Assad is deposed.

You have several muslim countries like Malaysia, Lebanon, Senegal or Turkey that are democratic, so muslim societies are not necessarily incompatible with democracy. Have you traveled to these countries? I've actually been in all four. KL, Penang, Istanbul, Beirut, Dakar are all great cities with generally more conservative but hardly repressive cultural standards.

Countries like Syria, Iraq or Iran used to have democracies as well back in the 1950s before foreign interference brought about dictatorships (look up Operation Ajax in Iran).

Quote:Quote:

Is the West doing this on purpose, or are they just profoundly stupid?

The problem in countries like Iraq, Syria or Libya today is that they have been subjected to more aggressive foreign interventions due to the takeover of US and western policy by neocons, whose loyalties lie exclusively with Israel, and who have been applying the Oded Yinon Plan, which advocates the balkanization of the middle east and the fostering of chaos and radical sectarian strife through the emergence of radical religious movements.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-isr...st/5324815

http://www.voltairenet.org/article186019.html

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Messages In This Thread