rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Long Does It Take To Find a Girlfriend After Starting Game?

How Long Does It Take To Find a Girlfriend After Starting Game?

Agree with LeoneVolpe, if you are starting out in game dont think about getting a girlfriend, though ironically this is the initial goal for a lot of us.

Getting a quality girlfriend and keeping her is not for newbie, and involves quite a bit of maturity from your part. Not to mention sacrifice, because in the end, it's still a big time sink and investment, even if the LTR is happy and fulfilling.

Anyway, took me 2 years (and I would also add, a healthy dose of luck) to find the girlfriend I am with currently. It also took hundred approaches, many nights out, a lot of agony, some failed flings and failed mini-LTR.

You dont go out and find a girlfriend. You date around, fuck around with lots of women. If a girl is cool spend more time with her. If she is great for you then shackle up.

Obviously, depends also on your standards. If you want yours to be hot, low notch count, has huge racks and great personality, might take more time and even traveling.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread