rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church

Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church

Quote: (05-15-2016 08:42 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

No, I like and respect the Russians and Russia for all its faults. Orthodox Christianity is true, yes. It has always held your family model, so I dispute your former characterization at least for these peoples.

Do you know much about European and Russian pre-Christian beliefs? I suppose not. Before I learned about them I also had to think that traditional family values = Christain values, but after learning about the ancient beliefs of our ancestors I realised that the traditional family did not begin with Christianity, which is actually only logical otherwise our species would not even reach that point of civilisation where writing and therefore Christianity even become possible.

My point is that traditional family values that are deeply embedded in our value system do not come fom Christianity. They predate Christianity and are preimordial. Christianity is only a step-mother to these values and it even has done a few things to weaken these values if compared to pre-Christian era. Only compared to todays liberal degeneracy does Christianity seems like a bastion of traditional values. It had merely usurped these values and sold as it's own to sell it's idea of savior and it has weakened these values to push people from an independant tribal worldview into a domisticated increasingly centralised lifestyle (more globalised if you will) , which is why Constantine and later European kings were happy to switch the official religion of state from traditional religions to Christianity - it gave more power to the King.

You have probably heard about Christianty unheriting pagan pagan holidays. Well actually it inharited much more including traditional family values. The only major change was a shift from associating divinity with tribal nationalistic lifestyle close to nature to associating it with Monarch's rule and feodal lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread