rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British man arrested for training pug how to do Nazi salute

British man arrested for training pug how to do Nazi salute

Quote: (04-24-2018 10:15 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I think he's trading a win for some form of martyrdom and he should seriously think twice.

Does he really want to ride that train to the last station? Is he made for that?

The UK and the West more broadly does not need more anti-establishment figureheads. There are enough of those to watch content 24 hours a day 7 days a week if someone wanted to perpetually maintain an outrage-chubby.

At this stage people need to pick a horse and back it. Not look for yet another person to "like and subscribe".

There may be a lot of martyrs, but I am of the opinion that the UK needs more free speech martyrs. Their (non) protection of free speech is simply un-civilized. I hope he continues to speak out, and I hope people like Ricky Gervais continue to support him.

The trend in western democracies seems to be curtail free speech as much possible via hate speech laws. Something has to be done, or we'lll loose one of the foundations of Western civilization... That can't be good.

Messages In This Thread