rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illustrator explains to bros why they need feminism

Illustrator explains to bros why they need feminism

I will put in some words in defense of the anime community here.

This guy is not Japanese, and he's not really part of the anime community. He can't even nail the drawing style, which is pretty pathetic considering how simple it is. He's just a weirdo wanna-be SJW loser, the same kind of entryist we saw a thousand times in #Gamergate.

The anime community is a weird place, and it's always attracted its share of oddballs. But there are some amazingly hot women (Some of the amateur cosplayers, particularly in Japan, are just gorgeous), and a lot of really solid red-pill guys. At least one PUA whose name you would all recognize was huge into anime, to the extent that he spent several years of his life doing fan anime translations. I won't say his name out of privacy concerns, but I bet some people who've been in the scene a while know who I'm talking about. And I know at least a couple members of the board are closet fans.

A large amount of the internet anime community is very solidly red pill. They're the same people who hang out on 4chan's /pol and have been reading Heartiste since back when it was still called Roissy. They're the ones who come up with the cleverest ways to trigger SJWs online, the most devastating memes and the funniest jokes. Are they in the gym lifting 5 times a week, or out making 100 approaches a month, like some people here? No. Would they feel better about themselves, and have a better life, if they did? Probably.

But they're not your enemy, any more than gamers were your enemy during #Gamergate.

As proof, here is an anthropomorphized anime version of the battleship Iowa, with an eagle in one hand, a hamburger in the other, and a Donald Trump hat on her head.
[Image: kancolle_iowa_donald_trump_make_america_great_again.jpg]

Messages In This Thread