rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illustrator explains to bros why they need feminism

Illustrator explains to bros why they need feminism

Quote: (05-10-2016 07:10 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

If he has no idea about the form, how can we trust his content?

That was kind of my earlier point. Title sounded Progressive, so I expected ugly, substandard art of someone who hadn't worked at their craft. Saw it, figured someone who doesn't study, research to refine their art style would wouldn't have put any effort into understanding masculinity or sexuality and it would simply be a vomit of feelgood falsehoods in an attempt to score pussy, and, as such, I didn't bother reading it.

Look at the final frame: the masculine and feminine have been reduced to the Marxist goal: two sexless, interchangeable blobs.

Am I the only one who despises the Japanese Comic style in general? It takes what is interesting about art - its personal uniqueness - and sterilises into a corporate uniformity. The fact that guys jack off over it amazes me, because the art style barely resembles femininity and seems more about infantalisation of an apparently-alien race.

It's like rubbing one out over this:

[Image: tumblr_lubbvqYx0g1qizvnso1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread