rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get her chasing you

Get her chasing you

So i have been dating this one girl for about a month now but there was some stuff that happened before. We have had sex a a good amount and before that there was definitely things i did to get her to like me. Some things about this girl, who shall remain nameless, is that she obviously cute, smart, does not like cliche things and she is reserved at times. She also is not very complex in that we both dont think to hard about stuff or problems that arise. She is sometimes reserved and will not say what some of her feelings are but she has told her problems and i did my duty my being there and listening. She likes me a lot because

I could describe her more if somebody wants to know, but my main question is how to really get to even like me more. How can i get her to chase me and not love me but you what can i do to make me irresistible?

Messages In This Thread