rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movies/Shows You Don't Mind Seeing Over and Over

Movies/Shows You Don't Mind Seeing Over and Over

Some really great films being listed here that I could easily add to my list. A few people have mentioned The Wonder Years. This was a childhood favorite of mine I used to always watch with my father around dinner time. I kept seeing it show up non Netflix so started watching the series again recently and it is fantastic - just how I remember it really. I actually got choked up on a few episodes in the 3rd season. When his Math teacher dies, Jack says "goodbye" to his daughter who is grown up, and Winnie dumps Kevin and moves away. Rough few episodes.

Someone mentioned music having this same effect when sharing it with someone else and I wholeheartedly agree. I get a similarly intense emotion connection when showing someone new music as I do when sharing film.

It has a lot to do with projection - when I am with someone experiencing a movie or song for the first time I put myself in that mindset of interpreting it through their eyes as a virgin experience. It's almost more like you are experiencing the other party watching the movie more than you watching it with someone else.

Messages In This Thread