rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to stop being a social retard

How to stop being a social retard

Hi In my early twenties and looking to improve my life and my success with woman. At age 10 I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome. This has impacted me greatly in terms of making small talk and reading body language. Though I have AS I consider myself to be on the extremely high functioning end of the spectrum. I have an IQ of 130. The only area I struggle in academically is spelling so I use a Speech to text program. I'm taking steps to improve my life I recently joined a BJJ club and I’m going to the gym regularly to help improve my physique. I was also thinking of taking up a musical instrument like guitar. I hear some people with Aspergers have an unnatural talent when it comes to music. I was thinking if I got good enough I could play in a band and that would be a way to get girls

Additionally I've been going out to clubs to improve my social skills. I've noticed well I’m at the club's I'd get checked it out fairly regularly by girls as I am 6,2 and fairly good looking. I'm just scared to approach as I feel I would get rejected for my social awkwardness. I was wondering if anyone here had overcome a condition like Aspersers or if anyone any advice on how to improve my success with women. I was thinking of looking into online dating. Pretty much all I’m focused on right now is getting laided.

I just feel I've been cheated out of a good life because of my condition. I know if I didn't have this condition with my physique and looks like probably be slaying right now. I desperately want to improve and don't want to take the coward's way out of life. I'd appreciate the feedback

I'm just at really low place in my life right now and I don't know how to fix it. I thought this forum would be a good place to turn to for support

PS if there are some errors in the post it is because of my speech to text program sometimes the program adds in words

Messages In This Thread